Raymond Pepi, BCA's President and Founder, studied building conservation at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Historic Preservation. In 1985 he founded BCA, now one of the oldest and most experienced firms in the United States specializing in conservation and historic preservation. Mr. Pepi has taught the restoration of historic buildings at New York University's Real Estate Institute and Architectural Materials Testing at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Building Conservation graduate studies program. Mr. Pepi was a guest critic for the student design proposals for the "Swing Space" program developed by the United Nations Headquarters in New York City at the New Jersey Institute of Technology's School of Architecture. Outside of the classroom, Mr. Pepi has published papers and lectured on a wide variety of conservation topics, including masonry cleaning, sandstone repair, terra cotta, stone restoration, bronze and stone statue restoration, cast iron, and digital tools for project management and maintenance.
BCA New York
212.777.1300, extension 11