Edward T. Gignoux Federal Courthouse
The Edward T. Gignoux Federal Courthouse in Portland, Maine, was built in 1911 and designed by James Knox Taylor, the Supervising Architect to the Treasury. The building’s U-shaped plan was enclosed with an addition in 1932. In 1974, the Courthouse was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Materials: Finishes, Stone, Wood
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Field Testing, Lab Testing, Monitoring, Specifications